Young Bushy Eyebrows ..

Hello beauties;


This is going to be my favorite blog I am sure of it. 

Bushy eyebrows!! Similar to the ones we see on trendy models or instagram influencer. The fluff, the assembling, the length, the perfection, everything about those eye brows is fascinating.

If you still do not get what I am babbling about, thenI will show you. But be prepared to enter the heaven of eyebrows! after this your perception of eyebrows and eyebrows product would change forever.

here is what I am talking about.




as you can see from the pictures, bushy and fluffy eyebrows its the rend now. no more sculpting, drawing, fading the brows. No more perfectly lining and gluing the brows to your forehead so they don't move.

We need them to move and breathe and be young and cheerful.I know too much expected from eyebrows but looking at them brings happiness ad innocence to the face.

Anyhow, after researches, I found out that to achieve such results you have two options
  1. do a special lifting process with a professional - most probably a brows tattoo artist-. This treatment lasts for 6 months and costs around 350$ in my area.
  2. Buy a brow soap for 20$! 
Now since I have a bad brow tattoo experience I am done visiting brows artists so I chose the second option,.

I landed on west barn company and apparently they were the fist to invent the brow soap. here is their website Link

I ordered the full package of  brow saver kit


I gotta be honest I am not a big fan of the brow enhancer since I did not see any changes in my eyebrows density. However the rest which is the soap bar, the spoolie and the peppermint mist is to dies for!

There is also coconut mist and watermelon mist. 

to use the brow bar you should spray one sprits  of the mist into the brow bar and use the spoolie to pick up product and brush your eyebrows with. Wait for a Minuit for the product to thicken and dry little bit on the brow then style as desired.

There is a video on  this page that explains what I am saying, please watch it.

I think after finding this product that I will be happy with my eyebrows for ever. This technique is easy, youthful, fun and requires no time at all! it is perfect for everyday!!

no more lining the eyebrows with eyebrows pencils and paint pots!!! not to mention that this technique looks natural and effortless. I am in love!

now I am going to show you a picture of me using this product





Tell me what do you think..

Until Next Time..

Find me:
Instagram: rawan_aassi
snapchat: rawanaassi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigma Vs Zoeva Vs Morphe

Hair Botox Treatment by Naturia - Experience and Review

كيف تحصلين على كونسيلر بدون تشققات او تكسير