Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Review

Hello Beauties;

Clogged pores, makeup residues, black heads, pimples and others all leads to the conclusion that we are active women who enjoy make up, sun and overall going out thing...

However at the end of the day when we look at the mirror and get annoyed by these little imperfections, Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding can come to the rescue.


Honestly, I love love this mask, you can feel the charcoal pulling out dirts and oils like magnet.

Once I first got the mask I was excited about the contrast of white and black swirl in the jar. I thought I needed to mix the jar but I did not.



I used a cotton swap and picked up some of the mask and covered my face with it. The tingling sensation starts immediately, you can feel the mask absorbing stuff out of your skin.

After 10 minutes I was the mask with lukewarm water and enjoy the fresh skin I get everytime.

Honestly the effect gf the mask does not last more than few hours so it is ideal for before occasions treatment.

The mask definitely absorbs oil out of the skin, you can feel any active pimple reduces its size significantly.

I would definitely re-buy this mask

check the mask here

until next time..

find me
Instagram: rawan_aassi
snapchat: rawanaassi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigma Vs Zoeva Vs Morphe

Hair Botox Treatment by Naturia - Experience and Review

كيف تحصلين على كونسيلر بدون تشققات او تكسير