The GOLD MASK- The TURMERIC MASK!!

Hello Beauties;

Drop everything and go to your kitchens, I am going to tell you now about a home made mask that will be your holy grail mask.

Everyone and then I go back to this mask and every time it manages to surprise me so today I decided to speak about it.

This is a night time mask because the turmeric leaves a yellow-is sheen on the skin that goes away through the night without staining your pillow cases. I believe the skin sucks it.

The major component of this mask is TURMERIC.  it is root herb that looks like ginger but in orange color instead of yellow. Also they smell different.

According to my research, turmeric was used a lot in ancient cultures in India and Sri-lanka. Also turmeric was used to heal burns and wounds.

This is a picture of it



here are some facts about turmeric for the skin:

  1. Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
  2. Fight off acne. Turmeric is excellent for acne because it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria from spreading. ... 
  3. Reduces dark circles. ... 
  4. Protect against sun damage & aging. ... 
  5. Reduce appearance of stretch marks. ... 
  6. Soothe dry skin.


As I mentioned earlier this mask will stain the face. Also I believe sensitive skin would not bear the turmeric tangling sensation. Always use a skin spot test before using any mask.

That being said for this mask we need
  1. 4-5 Tablespoons Rose Water
  2. 1 tea spoon Turmeric
  3. 1/4 tea spoon of flavorless gelatin powder just to thicken the mask, you can use rice flour, or regular wheat flour or corn starch
  4. 1 tea spoon of almond milk, or regular milk or yogurt. we need the peeling acids found in these products
mix all together and microwave for 20 seconds on his heat. the consistency still be runny but on the thicker side like maple syrup consistency.

wait for a few second for the mix to cool down so you do not burn your face and apply generously.

Leave the mask for 10-15 minuets and then peel it off and wash your ace with Lukewarm water. 

Tingling sensation is perfectly normal.

annnnnd VOILA, ladies, after this mask you will see that if you have an old fading pimple scar or current pimple that they are minimized noticeably! 

I love to use this mask after I torture my skin after looking into the magnifying mirror for sometime. Most of my horrible treatment to my skin is soothed using this mask.

Also you can skip the gelatin and add the same mixture in the ice tray and freeze it to be used whenever needed. A great way to stay refreshed and get the benefits of the turmeric.

I love this mask and I am so glad I found it way back. I like to use it and I enjoy it is instant effects.

if you try it please let me know how it goes.


Until Next Time

Find me
Instagram: rawan_aassi
snapchat: rawanaassi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigma Vs Zoeva Vs Morphe

Hair Botox Treatment by Naturia - Experience and Review

كيف تحصلين على كونسيلر بدون تشققات او تكسير