One Beauty Vitamin !

Hello Beauties;

I am a sucker for home-made masks and treatments. I was watching one of Farah's Dukhani Instagram quick skin care videos. She showed how to use Vitamin E oil and Evening Primrose oil capsules for the under eye area. So I ordered those two oil capsules thorough Iherb. I popped 1 Vitamin E oil to 6 Primrose oil capsules and used them daily on the under eye area.

Although my dark circles were not affected by this treatment, I liked the subtle hydration these two oils performed on my dry under eye area.

knowing that you could tell that I was left with a big jar of vitamin E capsules, so I decided to start taking them orally.  Well instead of them laying there for eternity, I though I could take them as supplements and order another bottle if I am willing to continue with the under eye treatments.

Now the first few days I felt no side effects at all, then a few days more I felt little discomfort in my digestive system. nothing major or unbearable so ignored it and continue taking the capsules for one full month.

I can officially tell you guys that vitamin E is the beauty vitamin, no joke. I noticed glow in the skin. Elastcity in dry areas. more moisture trapped within the skin, the good moisture the one that gives you the feeling that you are hydrated effectively. However most importantly, I noticed my hair grew!

Little background about my hair, IT DOES NOT GROW. It is thick, it is wavy, it is black, it is somehow healthy but it does not grow. Like I could wait 4-5 years for my shoulders length hair to grow to mid shoulders length, so depressing I know-.

However!!! using vitamin E accelerated the growing process to 2 times faster! I am enjoying a mid-length hair without the trouble of waiting forever for it to grow.


This is a personal experience, I know everyone is different and please always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements.

As for my personal experience, Vitamin E did wonders to me and for that I am grateful.

Now I will leave you with some pictures of the capsules I ordered








until next time..
find me:
instagram: Rawan_aassi
snapchat: rawanaassi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigma Vs Zoeva Vs Morphe

Hair Botox Treatment by Naturia - Experience and Review

كيف تحصلين على كونسيلر بدون تشققات او تكسير