The Ordinary Skin Peeling solution!

Hello, beauties:

As I think we all know by now that I am a skincare junkie. Although skin care products are only prevention methods as no product in a bottle can reverse the clock, I still love skin care and I am always on the hunt for new products.

in the last 2 months, I decided not to use peeling products, and I was wrong. The only product that you should never stop using especially if you are someone who spends a lot of time outside like me is peeling serum. My skin got filled with whiteheads and discoloration.
so I went online and searched for some new product to use. I know the ingredients I want and I trust Deciem company so ...

Today I have a truly amazing product from Deciem. It is revolutionary. Its efficiency is proven since the first use. I love it and I believe everyone with non-sensitive skin should try it. It is like getting your youthful 18 skin all over again and for only  12.3 $ !!!



AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

You guys go now buy it. I used it for 2 weeks now.  I can 100% assure you my blackheads vanished, I have noticed clearer skin with way less congestions and whiteheads. My skin overall looks more vibrant and radiant. I love how it looks now and I like the fact that I restored my skin as before within few weeks only and without going overboard with the cost of the product.

I apply it at night before bedtime on a clean skin for only 10 minutes, then wash it with lukewarm water. Then I apply my night time regime as always.

I like the color of the serum. It is dark red like Essie forever yummy nail color. I know cheesy but I still love it. The color helps me identify what areas I missed in my face and how intensively I apply the product on the areas of my face and neck. I concentrate mostly on areas of discoloration, especially around the mouth. But you do not need to do that.

Here is a description of the product from Deciem Website:

Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) exfoliate the skin's topmost surface for a brighter and more even appearance. Beta hydroxy acids (BHA) also exfoliate the skin with an extended function to help clear pore congestion. This combined 32% AHA/BHA solution offers deeper exfoliation to help fight visible blemishes and for improved skin radiance. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use. 


I highly recommend this product. I believe it will be a permanent serum in my skincare collection. Compared to other peeling products like dermalogica, sanitas,  reneerouleau, dr.dennis, and others, this "ordinary AHA+BHA Peeling solution" is the most effective and affordable amongst them.

Until Next Time..
Have a beautiful Day... 

Rawan
Instagram: Rawan_Aassi
snapchat:rawanaassi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigma Vs Zoeva Vs Morphe

Hair Botox Treatment by Naturia - Experience and Review

كيف تحصلين على كونسيلر بدون تشققات او تكسير