Gel Nail Polish (Gelish)

When you think about the idea of having a color on your nails that is semi-permanent, you might feel a cringe. Commitment is uncomfortable ! LOL
But in this case, it is good to commit...


Before starting Gel Nail Polish I had chippy nails which brake as crazy every time I touched anything. My nails were affected easily by water and weather. I never saw them grow healthy, ever.

So one day I was in the nail saloon starring at my nails. I started thinking about how hard it is to keep my nail color for the next few days before chipping. The lady working there advised me to try gel nail polish. The gel color stays for 2-3 weeks and act as a coat to protect the nail from weather and water. Of course I agreed without hesitation.

Steps in gel Nail Polish:

1- Pedicure: It is always recommended to do you nails with a clean base and nice shape.








2- Base coat: It is a protective coat they use on you nails. The coat is dried using LED light machine.














3- Color of your choice: They pint your nails with your choice of color. Again dry it using LED light.










4- Top coat: finishing coat to give the shine to your nails. Also they dry it using LED Light machine.









LED Light Machine



Removal of Gel Nail Polish:
1- Gel Nail polish special remover: They use a special nail polish remover to remove the color using a cotton ball/pad/foil.










2- Soaking: They place  the soaked cotton pads on your nails and secure them using foils for 2 mins.
3- Removal: after taking off the foil, they remove the color using cotton pads easily.

My final Result:











Is it worth t:
Of course it is! It is easy, fast, durable upto 3 weeks, and you can enjoy having your nails growing and always on point without the fear of chipping or breaking.

My Nails
Does it Damage the real nails;
My experience is 100% successful and damage free. I did not face any thinning in the actual nails, or breakage or change in colors. So No, no damaging happened


Until Next Time...
Have a Beautiful Life...

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your post it looks great and I loved your ideas please keep posting :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sigma Vs Zoeva Vs Morphe

Hair Botox Treatment by Naturia - Experience and Review

كيف تحصلين على كونسيلر بدون تشققات او تكسير